Monday, April 5, 2010

Plans for the US Estoril Tennis Open!

Dad! Get this!! Guess who I am going to see in person here in about a month.....FEDERER! Ha ha, Yup! We are planning on going to the US Estoril Open here in Portugal! It lands on a P-day and we wanna go so I’m pretty sure we will! Pretty awesome huh! There are some other guys that will be here too that are pretty big so I think it should be pretty awesome. I just hope it all works out and we get to go. :)

I got the Easter package, thank you very much! My companion and I are lovin it! :)

Jeff told me about that stuff he is using for his face and cankers, that Omega3 Fish Oil whatever it is....I want some! I am going to see if I can find some here this week but if I cant, I don’t even know where to start to try to translate it right and all that but I would like you to send it to me cuz Jeff says its working for him. I would LOVE to not have a canker....ha! But I will try to find it here first.

So NASCAR? In North Carolina? Flippin cool!!! Give me the details dad!

Mom I LOVED the stories you told me about Scotty and Gracee with the exercise ball! That was just way too funny! Ha ha I love it! "No its GRAMMAS BALL!" ha-ha I just love it! I can’t wait to see all that in person jeez! So awesome!

Anyways, I love you mom and dad! Have a great week!! :) Thank you for everything!!

Love Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment